git pull warning about 2 translations when switching to master from Qt

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Fri May 10 00:04:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

switching from the Qt branch to master this morning - something I've not
done for some time - I get the following warning before git aborts.

error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by
merge:
        po/hr_HR.po
        po/it_IT.po
Please move or remove them before you can merge.

Removing the files lets things proceed fine and the files end up in po.
I'm thinking this just reflects an addition to the tracking but mention in
case it signals a minor problem somewhere.