inching towards 3.1 - and new Windows binary

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat May 11 02:16:03 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com>wrote:

> Good morning.
>
> I've got two untranslated strings in the menu that deploys when
> right-clicking on a dive in the divelist:
>
> - Upload dive(s) to divelogs.de
> - Export dive(s) to UDDF
>
> Pretty sure they'd been translated on transifex ;-)

Yep, they are probably translated, at least in Finnish they are and no show
on GUI. I wonder if the attached patch would do the translation once the
.po files are repopulated?

> Also, in linux (debian) don't have the option to upload to divelogs.de
> (although may be I don't have set the SSH).

I get the upload to divelogs.de when I right click on a selected dive. If I
right click on un-selected I do not get that menu option. Maybe you hit the
same case? (I run Ubuntu 12.04 so in general it should work on Linux.)

miika