inching towards 3.1 - and new Windows binary

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat May 11 06:26:54 PDT 2013

On Sat, 2013-05-11 at 12:16 +0300, Miika Turkia wrote:
> On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Salvador Cuñat
> <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>         Good morning.
>
>         I've got two untranslated strings in the menu that deploys
>         when
>         right-clicking on a dive in the divelist:
>
>         - Upload dive(s) to divelogs.de
>         - Export dive(s) to UDDF
>
>         Pretty sure they'd been translated on transifex ;-)
>

> Yep, they are probably translated, at least in Finnish they are and no
> show on GUI. I wonder if the attached patch would do the translation
> once the .po files are repopulated?

They are in the .po files. And yes, that patch is of course the fix to
the problem. Thanks Miika.

>         Also, in linux (debian) don't have the option to upload to
>         divelogs.de
>         (although may be I don't have set the SSH).

That is likely a missing devel package - my guess is you don't have
libzip-dev installed.

> I get the upload to divelogs.de when I right click on a selected dive.
> If I right click on un-selected I do not get that menu option. Maybe
> you hit the same case? (I run Ubuntu 12.04 so in general it should
> work on Linux.)

Yes, the behavior is a bit inconsistent there. We show some of the menu
options only if you click on actually selected dives and I'm not quite
sure I can re-create the rationale for when we do what. I would be easy
enough to always show the export options. Let me stare at the code for a
little bit longer to see if I can make sense of the logic again...