Shearwater Petrel import has wrong timestamp

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat May 11 15:14:31 PDT 2013

I tried importing a couple of dives from the Petrel today.  Observations:

- The imported dives are two hours wrong.  E.g. a dive is at 14:23 on
the Petrel, but is imported as 16:23 in Subsurface.  Norway is in CEST
(GMT+2) right now, that might have something to do with it.  There are
no time zone settings on the Petrel.

- I get a bluetooth timeout error on the Petrel when it tries to import
the two test dives that came with the computer.

- Otherwise, it works great.  It's *so* nice that Jef implemented the
native support.  I tried and old libdc version first, and it was sloooow.

Cheers,
Henrik