Qt branch updates

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun May 12 07:15:07 PDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-05-12 at 14:08 +0200, Salvador Cuñat wrote:
> On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:18:39AM +0200, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> > Crash:
> >
> > 1) ./subsurface dives/*xml
> > 2) Select the first dive
> > 3) Arrow down
> > 4) BOOM:
> >

> Tested with my own dives it takes a time before segfault, not too much,
> after 5/6 movements on the divelist with mouse or arrows, it fails.

Hmm - arrows should not have changed selection prior to the code that I
pushed out just minutes ago. You have me confused.

> Maybe something to do with the temperature as there are lots of messages
> related to it in the terminal.

Yes, that's debug code that Amit left in there. I need to remove that...

There was also a serious bug in the temperature plotting code that would
plot an end temperature of 0K if no temperatures were set - and with the
automatic scene resizing that did really bad things to our plot :-/

But that should be fixed in the Qt branch that I just pushed.