Qt branch updates

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sun May 12 09:32:20 PDT 2013

Dirk,

I looked at the code on the Web ( no computer to try them now, traveling
around )

Just 2 notes:
1- QItemSelection selection; instead of = QItemSelection(); there's no need
to equal a new object with another if what you want is a stack allocated
memory ( on the heap you need a 'new' or malloc)

2 - the code from up arrow, down arrow and selection logic looks like a lot
of duplicated code - can't that be handled my some helpers?