Profile and details is broken

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Tue May 14 05:09:34 PDT 2013

Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Fixed - I broke the 'selection of the dives' untill I was sure that
> the correct behavior on selecting things was done on the dive - list.
> it now worksforme, but on dirk's computer it doesn't. It seems that
> it's a bug on the Qt TreeView handling of multiple selections
> I'll dig that a bit today.

Thanks!

There's something weird with the divelist now.  When I press arrow up or
down, the profile/notes changes accordingly.  But the dark blue selector
in the divelist doesn't move.  But if I swipe the mouse pointer over the
divelist, it refreshes, and the correct dive is suddenly selected.

Henrik