new Windows installer for testing

Peter Konings peter.l.e.konings at gmail.com
Tue May 14 06:02:51 PDT 2013

Hi,

tried it on windows 7:
- installer works fine
- downloading from a Suunto Zook works fine
- importing a DLD file from divelogs.de works fine
- dive info window:
-- has a minimum size that's slightly higher than my netbooks' screen; not
a real problem, just feels a bit clumsy
-- location dropdown: shows previously used locations but sometimes there
are multiple lines per location, like this:
(Belgium, Ekeren / Muisbroek) or (Belgium, Ekeren / Muisbroek /)
(Belgium, Ekeren / Muisbroek /) or (Belgium, Ekeren / Muisbroek)
sometimes there is just one line per location, but still with this strange
notation:
(The Netherlands, Oosterschelde / Ferry's Favourite) or (The Netherlands,
Oosterschelde / Ferry's Favourite /)
- I feel it would be better to have the user manual available locally.

Thanks,
Peter