Shearwater Petrel import has wrong timestamp

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue May 14 22:32:52 PDT 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-15 at 07:29 +0200, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> Den 12. mai 2013 12:19 skrev "Henrik Brautaset Aronsen"
> <subsurface at henrik.synth.no> følgende:
> >
> > Jef Driesen wrote:

>  Observations:

> 14:23 on
> CEST
>  There are

> in
> perfectly the
> >>

> >> This is very odd indeed. I believe we fixed that a while ago and I
> didn't notice any date/time errors since then.
> >

> > Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you track down this
> issue.
>
> But seriously, is there anything I can do? Device log dump or
> something?

I didn't bring my Petrel with me on my business trip to NY. I know, what
was I thinking.

When I'm back home I'll look into it. What you could do is the usual...

Clean file, download a dive, send the XML and tell us when the Petrel
thinks the dive was.

I don't know if the 0.4.0 universal app would work with the Petrel, if
yes, then give us the usual dumps (look at libdivecomputer.org for the
instructions)