yet another WIndows installer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 16 18:30:15 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-16 at 15:52 +0200, Peter Konings wrote:
> Hi,
>

> tested some things on windows 7:
>
> - Installer works fine
>
> - still problems with location dropdown after merging a divelogs.de
> file

I had hoped that Miika would look into this, but I think he's rather
busy.

> - dives downloaded from a Suunto Zoop are all numbered '0' when the
> xml file has been merged previously with a divelogs.de file; works ok
> in all other cases

the conditions for automatically numbering dives are fairly lax -
basically if your last dive in the dive list has a number then it will
try to give a number to the imported dives. Can you check if for some
reason your last dive doesn't have a number when it tries this?

> - the issue in ticket #82 is still unsolved: unable to restart
> downloading after cancelling.

Yes - I have tried to reproduce this and couldn't and didn't follow up.
I don't think I'm ready to hold up the 3.1 release for this, though.