yet another WIndows installer

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Fri May 17 07:14:43 PDT 2013

On 2013-05-17 16:08, Peter Konings wrote:
> I'm actually using a third-party usb cable. I'll try to get hold of a
> "genuine Suunto" cable this weekend to see if that is the issue.

Third-party cables should work equally well with libdivecomputer. I'm
not aware of more problems with third-party than with official cables.

What's the error returned by libdivecomputer? A verbose log may help to
identify the problem too. Just insert a dc_context_set_loglevel
(context, DC_LOGLEVEL_ALL) immediately after the dc_context_new call.

Jef