yet another WIndows installer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri May 17 08:50:41 PDT 2013

On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 16:08 +0200, Peter Konings wrote:

>         Thank you. I'll make another 3.1 binary available shortly with
>         all the
>         patches submitted. Peter, is there a chance that you can run
>         another set
>         of tests in the next few hours?
>

> Yes, I'll give it a try as soon as there's another binary. Thanks for
> all this work!

I just uploaded a new test version

http://subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads/outbox/subsurface-3.0.2-206-g831656435616.exe

I went back to the 3.0.2-nnn naming to make sure I don't prematurely
push a 3.1 tag by mistake :-/

This has the location fix from Miika but also my selection changes based
on the filter fix from Sergey. So if you could also test all the
selection aspects of the dive list (changing sort columns, selecting
with mouse and cursor keys, filtering things, etc) that would be highly
appreciated...