3.1 release

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri May 17 09:36:53 PDT 2013

My plan is to wait another hour or so for both me and you guys to have a
chance to stumble across any more bugs... it's Friday evening in Europe,
maybe some of you have a life and aren't at their computers, anyway...

Then I'll tag the release, create the binaries and other release things,
push them out, update the website and post announcements everywhere.

I hope to get the 3.1 release done in the next three hours or so!

Please yell here (and ideally on IRC as well) if you have an issue with
that.