have some problem building master

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat May 18 06:20:41 PDT 2013

I'm working on arch linux and using what I have here. I apologize for
breaking the build on debian, and I ask a bit of help to solve it. =)

Since I'm using only the library, I think it's safe to assume that it can
be build by sources & statically linked if the distro doesn't package it.

I'll update the reader files.

Tomaz