Building Qt on Mac

Robert Helling helling at lmu.de
Wed May 22 07:21:58 PDT 2013

On 22.05.2013, at 14:22, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:

> # port install cairo +x11
> # port install pango +x11
> # port install py27-pygtk +x11
> # port install gtk2 +x11
> # port install marble
>
> Make sure you don't have subsurface or libdivecomputer installed from MacPorts:
>
> # port uninstall subsurface
> # port uninstall libdivecomputer
>
> And of course build and install libdivecomputer 0.4.0.
>
> Somehow I also needed to create ui_mainwindow.h in Subsurface manually. Don't know why:
>
> $ make ui_mainwindow.h
> $ PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig make

Thanks a lot, Henrik, that's much better than the pain of directly compiling marble. Just two comments:

I had to first install gtk2 and then py27-pygtk.

Building subsurface, it complained it had no rule for the target /opt/local/include/gtkmacintegration/gtkosxapplication.h That should be #ifdef'd out but still I had to touch it. But then it worked.

Of course, now, the Gtk version does not build anymore, I would have to go back to the +quartz variants…

Thanks again!
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
   stupid .sig\n";    http://www.atdotde.de