Dive analysis and profile comparison - mockup

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Thu May 23 03:11:37 PDT 2013

Hi all:

I've managed to graphically express some of my ideas for Subsurface. The
image can be accessed at:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2227/g9712.png

On the left hand side of the image, there's the dive analysis. Bellow
the dive profile, there are 16 bars, representing the % M-value for each
compartment (Buehlmann algorithm) at the instant represented by the
vertical green line. The idea would be to have a dynamic analysis, in
which the bars state change with the position of the green line over the
dive profile. Note that I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how easy
it is to implement such a feature.

On the right hand side, there's two dive profiles superimposed, for
comparison purposes.

I hope this helps illustrating some of my ideas on this.

Cheers:

Pedro Neves