design questions

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed May 29 14:15:03 PDT 2013

I really dislike the way that the stats and info tab look right now. I
was ok with what we had on the Gtk side of things, but Tomaz thinks
that's too ugly for words, too :-)

So the question is - how should we visualize the information on these
two tabs? We certainly could try to do some kind of graphs to visualize
some of the statistics (show the depth / duration of all the selected
dives on a graph, mark the min / max / median both visually and give the
exact number as well, for example).

But how could the Info pane do a better job of conveying all that
data???

Suggestions welcome :-)