suggestion: show ceilings for individual tissues

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed May 29 16:43:31 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 01:09 +0200, Robert C. Helling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is my first attempt at contributing to the Qt branch:

> As I would still maintain that displaying tissue loadings either as
> pressure or as percentages are not very intuitive but make much more
> sense when translated to ceiling depths, here is a suggestion what
> displaying those could look like. I would like to hear if this is
> something we would like to have in principle. In case of positive
> feedback, I would clean up the code, create a deco.h, add a SOB and
> most important: clean up spacing and indentation. It adds a global
> array of 16 doubles. If you don't like that we could pass around
> pointers, but this version was much easier to write.

I actually think this is interesting to look at. I would want this to be
an option (just like the 3m increments that some people like), but
overall the idea isn't bad.

I'll let other people comment on the visualization side of this, the
code clearly needs a bit of tender loving care before I'll be willing to
take it :-)

Well done.

Thanks