Patches

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 30 13:43:52 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 17:06 -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> People,
>
> There's three patches that I just pushed to my branch,
>
> they all start with 'bug' in the front, a few fixes.
>
> Dirk, try and tell me if they are ok :)

I'm a bit puzzled by the two branches for bug123 (the design of Info and
Stats). At least for me on Qt4 they cause tons of empty space on the
widgets and I don't think they look good at all. I'm reasonably certain
that they don't look like this for you as I doubt you'd suggest this as
an improvement :-)

http://i.imgur.com/pMoK0TB.jpg

The help browser is a great addition - of course it needs to be hooked
up to displaying the right file (I'll work on that in the meantime).

Thanks