Mable disappears

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Nov 2 12:30:00 UTC 2013

I am running into an unusual problem. I was testing all the different
views in the View submenu of the main menu bar. Started at the top,
working my way down the submenu (View All, List, profile, Info, etc).
When I returned to View All, the Marble map had disappeared and I cannot
locate it any more. Even rebuilding the master from git does not
activate the map again. I assume there is a Marble settings file outside
the subsurface directory. Looks like marble sits among the KDE plugins
but I have no idea for which file(s) to look.
Could this be a subsurface bug?
Kind regards,
willemf