windows installer

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 2 13:37:07 UTC 2013

If you look at the Gtk branch you'll see that we already had most everything in place.
packaging/windows/mingw-make.sh create-windows-installer (from memory, I'm on my phone) would use the subsurface.nsi.in file, fill in version info and then call makensis.
All we need to do is modify things to call this from the new build infrastructure and adjust the .nsi file...

Thanks

/D