problemi di connessione Mares icon hd net ready

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Nov 3 08:36:13 UTC 2013

Hi Patrizio, please reply-all and keep the mailing list copied as others might be better able to help you…

I assume you are using version 3.1.1 on your Mac?
What happens when you connect the dive computer and put it in download mode?
Do you get any messages on the Icon HD? Anything inside Subsurface?

/D