The new tagging system is ready

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Nov 5 13:52:31 UTC 2013

On Nov 5, 2013, at 10:22 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> I really like it.
>>
>> This is more or less the one missing piece that I was waiting for...
>
> I finally had time to build and test Subsurface, and found some issues:
>
> No text is shown for tags on my Mac: http://i.imgur.com/YRje4eP.png
>
> Maybe a font problem?
>
> Also, the map doesn't look too hot.  And I need to figure out what those two icons on the bottom left profile widget does :)  And a lot of things are a couple of pixels off, it seems.

Same here. Plus I can run the binary that is built from the command line but not the one in Subsurface.a pp.
both with "open" and calling the full path):

th-nb-tmpmbp02:subsurface Robert.Helling$ Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface
QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
QPixmap::scaled: Pixmap is a null pixmap
Map theme file does not exist: ""
Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid Marble plugin: "/en"
Reason: "The file '/en' is not a valid Qt plugin."
ASSERT: "bottom->size() == top->image()->size()" in file /Users/Robert.Helling/src/marble/sources/src/lib/blendings/BlendingAlgorithms.cpp, line 33
Abort trap: 6

Best
Robert

PS: Still cannot report on running this binary on Mavericks.
                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de