Subsurface crashing on Mac since update to Mavericks

Robert Helling helling at lmu.de
Fri Nov 8 05:56:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I still don’t have an operational Subsurface on my Mac since updating to Mavericks. I think I have tried everything: Reinstalled homebrew, marble, a clean new clone of subsurface. But whatever I build opens the window and then core dumps (the stack trace indicates somewhere deep in marble).

I have uploaded the .dmg that I build to

http://euve10195.vserver.de/~robert/Subsurface-3.1-1070-g460aa4c1bdee.dmg

Could one of you with access to a Mac with Mavericks please try to run the binary from the DMG to either confirm that what I build is not working or alternatively my runtime environment is somehow borked.

In addition I would be more than happy if somebody could provide me with a .dmg with a recent version that runs on my IMac.

And of course, any hints what I could try in addition would be more than welcome.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F