Fixes pushed

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat Nov 9 04:00:13 UTC 2013

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I just pushed a bunch of fixes, mainly from Tomaz but also some of mine. Especially dive add and planner should now be much better when dealing with gases other than air.

Hi.

I'm trying to add a dive to 54 meters with 18/45 and a bottom time of 15
minutes, with a 50% deco gas available from 21 meters, without success.

- I double click at 54m/2min to get a point, but I'm unable to add 18/45
in the Dive Planner Points table afterwards.  It just reverts to "Choose
gas".  "18/45" shows up in the pull down menu, but I'm unable to choose it.

- I'm clicking the + sign at Dive Planner Points to add the deco gas,
but no new row appears.  The only thing that happens is that the first
gas (which said "Choose Gas") reverts to "Air".

Here's a screencast: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cIXQXRV82K

Henrik