Improve on location auto-gps editing

Michael Andreen harv at ruin.nu
Mon Nov 11 13:58:27 UTC 2013

On Tuesday 12 November 2013 06:20:08 Linus Torvalds wrote:
> But won't that also see the background color of the gps field to highlight
> the fact that it is "modified"? I didn't even try that, exactly because I
> thought that state was already meaningful in a different way..

No, the modified state is only used to determine if the user has manually
edited the field, so we don't overwrite it. Qt sets it to true when the user
edits it and resets it to false when it's reset with setText().

The background color is independent. For example, when we auto-complete the
field the color is changed but modified is still false.

/Michael