Temperature in info box

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue Nov 12 13:57:10 UTC 2013

Hi.

When i look at a dive profile and the temperature in the info box, its
only there on the exact sample where the temperature is stored. This is
in contrast to this cns, stopdepth and so in are filled out from the
first sample where its shown until we have found another value. This is
done in parse-xml.c:1429(sample_start).

We also remove repeated temperature values, in
dive.c:751(fixup_dive_dc).

When we save the xml we remove duplicate values for cns, stopdepth and
so on in save-xml.c:340(save_sample)

Is there a reason we handle temperature diffrent from cns, stopdepth and
so on?

The simplest fix to this is just to fill up with temperature data in the
plot_data structs so we can get a Temp:-value in the Info-box all the
way. A patch for doing just that is coming.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604