OSTC firmware update (was :[Subsurface-trac] #110: O2% in file list show air for nitrox that isn't exactly 32%)

Jef Driesen jef at libdivecomputer.org
Thu Nov 14 00:10:46 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-13 17:22, Laurie Miller wrote:
> Just one request: Please add firmware update for OSTC computers as
> JDivelog gives me such a big headache and there is nothing else I can
> use on a Mac.

Libdivecomputer ships with a small "ostc-fwupdate" tool to update the
OSTC firmware. It's available for all three operating systems (windows,
linux and macosx). It's not really polished user interface, but it does
work fine:

./ostc-fwupdate <serialport> <hexfile>

Pre-build binaries are available on the libdivecomputer website.

Jef