3.9 beta

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 14 07:56:59 UTC 2013

I tagged 3.9 beta

I also uploaded a Windows installer to subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads

I tried to build a Mac DMG but the deploy/bundle/make DMG step failed to
create a working DMG... Thiago, is there any chance you could look into
this?

Please test.
Please file bugs.
Please send patches.

I am planning to start the German translation in a few days - right now
I haven't pushed the latest strings to transifex so I suggest that you
wait until I have announced that things are ready.

We need a few volunteers to work on the documentation. That needs a
MAJOR redo, given all the changes to the UI. Starting with all the
pictures, but also many of the workflows.

Thanks everyone for the amazing stretch of hard work.

And a very, very, very special thanks to Tomaz. He contributed literally
a third of the commits from 3.1.1 to 3.9 and without him the Qt port
would never have happened.

KUDOS.