Closing all bugs on the tracker that don't apply anymore.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 14 12:43:19 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 15:01 -0200, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> People,
>

> The bugtracker has a lot of old bugs and it's a bit a pain to find out
> what are userfull and not.
>
> I'd purpose to close all non Qt bugs on that ( with the exceptions of
> wishes that are not implemented on the qt version ).

So I've tried to close most of the obvious bugs that aren't.

There are several easy ways to see just the bugs that you care about.
For you, Tomaz, an easy way would be to use the report on bugs owned by
you:

http://trac.hohndel.org/query?status=!closed&owner=tcanabrava

You can also look at them by component:

http://trac.hohndel.org/report/10