3.9 beta

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 14 13:02:13 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 18:47 +0000, Tim Wootton wrote:
> On 14/11/13 15:56, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> > Please test.
> Aside from "Auto Group" should it be possible to manually create a
> trip and add a dive to it also by hand? If so I'll file a bug for it.

Good catch. Yes, there should be and it never got added to the UI.
Playing around with what's already there I notice that the divelist gets
messed up when removing a dive from a trip and that you cannot remove
multiple dives from a trip.

All those are reasonably easy to do.

The messed up UI needs to be assigned to Tomaz, the others (remove
multiple dives from trip, create trip from dive(s)) can be assigned to
me

Thanks