3.9 beta

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 14 13:12:26 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 12:59 -0800, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On quinta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2013 09:12:01, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > On sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013 00:56:59, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > > I tried to build a Mac DMG but the deploy/bundle/make DMG step failed to
> > > create a working DMG... Thiago, is there any chance you could look into
> > > this?
> >
> > Will do.
>
> I couldn't reproduce the problem. I had a few error messages, but they went
> away after I did rm -rf Subsurface.app && make mac-create-dmg.
>
> If you see the warning that the bundle already has qt.conf, it's your clue:
> WARNING: "Subsurface.app/Contents/Resources/qt.conf" already exists, will not
> overwrite.

Strange. I had the "multiple libraries" issue (Qt comes from
both /usr/local and /Applications/Subsurface.app) and it didn't include
marble in the bundle. I was too tired to track it down.

Would you mind posting your DMG somewhere so people from this list can
download it.

I'll deal with this when I'm home (I don't think I'll have time during
the layover) and post either your or my own DMG on
subsurface.hohndel.org