3.9 beta

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 14:24:45 UTC 2013

On 14 November 2013 17:56, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I tagged 3.9 beta
>
> I also uploaded a Windows installer to subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads
>
> I tried to build a Mac DMG but the deploy/bundle/make DMG step failed to
> create a working DMG... Thiago, is there any chance you could look into
> this?
>

> Please test.
> Please file bugs.
> Please send patches.

a couple of odd things with the windows installer:
- the marble globe looks black with no terrain. perhaps it cannot find
the maps, yet there are in the local folder.
- the icons for the tools in the dive profile are missing, it just
shows a couple of empty buttons.

i don't get these issues with the native build, not sure why yet.

also someone reported that there is a crash in marble when closing the
window, but i cannot reproduce that on a similar windows version.

lubomir