3.9 beta

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 14 15:43:53 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 00:24 +0200, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> On 14 November 2013 17:56, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > I tagged 3.9 beta
> >
> > I also uploaded a Windows installer to subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads
> >
> > I tried to build a Mac DMG but the deploy/bundle/make DMG step failed to
> > create a working DMG... Thiago, is there any chance you could look into
> > this?
> >

> > Please test.
> > Please file bugs.
> > Please send patches.
> >

> a couple of odd things with the windows installer:
> - the marble globe looks black with no terrain. perhaps it cannot find
> the maps, yet there are in the local folder.

Could be a networking issue (I had that happen to me), or could be
something wrong in the paths that we expect the files to be.

Any chance you can investigate this?

> - the icons for the tools in the dive profile are missing, it just
> shows a couple of empty buttons.

I though I added the folder with all the images to the .nsi.in file.
Gotta check that.

Can you file a bug so it doesn't get lost?

> i don't get these issues with the native build, not sure why yet.

Because most likely they are both connected to the way I package things
up vs. the file system layout in your build directory.

> also someone reported that there is a crash in marble when closing the
> window, but i cannot reproduce that on a similar windows version.

Thanks