3.9 beta

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 19:43:51 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I tagged 3.9 beta
>
> I also uploaded a Windows installer to subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads

I created a test build for Ubuntu. It is available in my PPA instead of the
official one:
https://launchpad.net/~miika-turkia/+archive/subsurface-git

Can be added in terminal with:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:miika-turkia/subsurface-git
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install subsurface

I was thinking about creating package named subsurface-beta but could not
figure out how that would work properly when a subsurface package is
already installed. Therefore different PPA and same name as the official
package (old package gets replaced when the beta is installed).

miika