Fix tooltips being show on toolbar

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 14 20:25:31 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 23:54 -0200, Taiane Ramos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Taiane, a Tomaz friend. And Tomaz has a gun in my head making me
> type this  to introduce myself.

Tomaz should not have to force you to introduce you here. We are a fun
group. Have you subscribed to the mailing list? Your mail was briefly
held in moderation as mailman didn't recognize the address. I have added
you to the "Accept" list, so that shouldn't happen any more.

Very nice patch - I just asked Tomaz about a fix for this :-)

Thank you and welcome to Subsurface!