Subsurface manual

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Nov 14 22:57:02 UTC 2013

Dirk wrote:

You offered in an earlier email to help work on the manual. The add dive
section is one that clearly needs a complete rewrite as we didn't have
the graphical editor before. Maybe that's a great place where you could
start?

1) I see a section 5, dealing with "Viewing and completing your logs",
which is not exactly the same. I do not see a section that deals with
manually adding dives (Should logically follow after section 4 dealing
importing dives from computer?). So I shall start from scratch?

2) Is there an existing system that you use to create or edit the
manual? Otherwise HTML or document (e.g. .odt?).

Kind regards,
willemf