Subsurface manual

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 02:23:45 UTC 2013

The manual is an ascii file that is formatted to different outputs using
asciidoc. Can be found from source dir under Documentation/user-manual.txt

As the adding dive has changed completely, I guess starting from scratch is
the way to go. Of course, this applies mostly to the profile, buddies and
notes should be described somewhere already. (I just cannot verify this
currently.)

miika