Divelogs.de integration

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Fri Nov 15 13:51:00 UTC 2013

On sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013 13:26:04, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > Also, the Gtk version did not support downloading dives, which is what I
> > am  implementing.
>
> Correct. This was an addition fairly late in the 3.1 cycle and with an
> eye to the upcoming Qt transition I punted on that... you can manually
> download DLD files and import them. But for the Qt version I'd love to
> have real upload / download integration if possible.

I've managed to execute a download, but there's no processing of the zip file
contents. The code is ready for whomever wants to implement the XML part. I've
even written the part that opens the zip file and each file inside :-)

The part for the upload requires some testing. Since there's no UI to select
dives to be uploaded, I'm a bit stuck.

Branch ready:
	git://github.com/thiagomacieira/subsurface (either branch there is fine)

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358