Divelogs.de integration

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Sat Nov 16 10:24:37 UTC 2013

On sábado, 16 de novembro de 2013 13:26:12, Rainer Mohr wrote:
> Then eiter POST "user" and "pass" to
> https://divelogs.de/DivelogsDirectExport.php to get all dives in DLD
> format or add an additional "ids" with comma separated divelogsId from
> the XML described above to get only the ones you want. I suppose the
> parsing of the DLD is already completely in place.
>
> Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks Rainer. I've managed to get the full list downloaded.

I haven't implemented a date-by-date selection yet. It simply downloads
everything and will try to merge later.

On the date format, what timezone are they in? UTC?

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358