subsurface manual

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Nov 16 11:02:38 UTC 2013

At this link is a very first attempt to initiate a manual for the Qt
version. Consider this as extremely preliminary. This text is focused on
the manual dive entry part only. However, in order to write about manual
data entry, it was necessary to do some higher level descriptions
beforehand.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fzf4nacfb6lwe5x/j_EfpLuyox

There are several issues about which I would like comment:

1) The basic way of dealing with graphics in such a manual.
2) The numbering system for different sections. Here I followed the
conventions of the 3.1 user manual.
3) The efficiency of the text to communicate with the reader.
4) Critical content-wise omissions or misrepresentations pertaining to
the manual entry of dive information.

Kind regards,
willemf