dive planner

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sun Nov 17 08:11:27 UTC 2013

On 02 September, 2013 - Robert Helling wrote:

> On 02.09.2013, at 10:49, Christian Weikamp <info at heinrichsweikamp.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear All.
> >
> > We would like to offer you to help implementing VPM-B/GFS if you like.
> > We could send you some C-code that is running as PC software and based
> > on Baker's code and would help you to fit it into your project if necessary.
> >

> Cool, send it over and I will give integration a try. I hope it's not too hard as our Buehlmann is as well based on code provided by you.
>
> BTW, do you realize that in your GF calculation there was something funky that lead to jumps in the ceiling upon change of leading tissue? Maybe you want to have a look at our rewrite of that part as I understand at least the simulator of your computers shows similar jumps. If you want more details you can contact me directly (email, phone, IRC, jabber).

I haven't heard anything about this for quite a while, and it would be
fun to hear if theres any updates?

I have read on the web page about firmware updates for the DR5 with
"VPM-B with GF" but haven't seen any code on bitbucket.

I would love to take a look at the VPM-B code and take a stab at trying
to wire it into subsurface, so if you stalled or need some help, just
poke me.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604