Much better icons for the DivePlanner / Add Dive

Krzysztof Arentowicz karent.bug at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 13:39:10 UTC 2013

I like the new icons, but I must admit there are two things I find
confusing:
Depth icon has up and down arrows used to increase and decrease depth.
They respectively increase and decrease *numeric value* of depth, but as
a diver I'd expect that pressing down arrow means I plan to go deeper.
So for me, it would make more sense to use a mirror image of this icon
(therefore keeping "deeper" on the right)
As for time/clock icon - as the angle between clock hands is 180deg it
currently looks exactly like a compass. I think that using any other
angle would be more intuitive.

just my $0.02 :)

Thanks,
Krzysiek