Mac users - can anyone reproduce not being able to zoom?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Nov 19 05:51:34 UTC 2013

Look at this bug.

http://trac.hohndel.org/ticket/277

Pablo apparently can't zoom on his Mac - and it works perfectly fine for
me. I'm trying to figure out why / when we don't get zoom events from
MacOS.

So if you are on a Mac or have access to a Mac... please install
Subsurface (build from source or use Thiago's binaries at
http://macieira.org/~thiago/Subsurface-3.9.dmg).
Check if you can zoom into the profile of a dive by using the zoom /
scroll gesture of your pointing device. And please report back, both
positive and negative, with

Model - pointing device - OS Version - can zoom?

iMac - magic trackpad - 10.7.5 - yes
iMac - USB 3rd party mouse with wheel - 10.7.5 - yes

Thanks