Much better icons for the DivePlanner / Add Dive

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 06:00:57 UTC 2013

The right-hand side set of icons tends to slide off the screen (resolution
of 1366x768, dive profile is 1/3 of the screen). Is there any way to make
it move "inwards" more quickly when the panel is resized?

Also, are tooltips possible for those people who get confused as to what
the up and down arrows do?

Benjamin