download from Uwatec 2G fails

Colin Schüle Colin.Schuele at flex-i.de
Thu Nov 21 01:13:54 UTC 2013

Hello Subsurface -Team,

first I would thank you for the efforts to create this logbook software. It seems to be a very nice system.

Unfortunately I have a Problem downloading the data from my Aladin 2G. It seems to work fine, I can choose the model 2G, the download starts and the progress bar goes correctly through without any failure warning... but after the progress bar finished, the dives don`t appear in the Logbook.

I would be very glad to get a hint on how I could solve the problem.

Best wishes

Colin