Latest git version crashes

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:26:32 UTC 2013

Running on Fedora 20 beta currently. You were right. It seems to be my dive
log file. I had set it to automatically open the xml file. If I rename the
log file and then start subsurface, it runs. Trying to load the log file
then causes the crash.

I've attached the compressed xml file. It opens to about 1.4MB.

Benjamin