Subsurface 3.9.1 public beta has been unleashed

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 27 22:04:34 UTC 2013

A very, very special thanks to Thiago

I always thank Tomaz - he carries an amazing load, but today Thiago went
above and beyond anything reasonable to expect. Thanks to him I am able
to build reasonably working binaries on both Mac and (cross)Windows.
Thank you, Thiago. Thank you so much.

This was announced on our website, Google+ and Facebook. I know that
several of you have pending patches (I know that Tomaz has a few and I'm
pretty sure that at least Anton does, too). But with the long holiday
weekend this was my last chance for a few days to release this.

I would really appreciate if a few people would look at Facebook, Google
+ and especially at trac.hohndel.org and respond to reports and feedback
(assuming we get any) as I will hopefully be spending some time with my
family the next few days.

And of course, thanks to everyone who contributed:

git shortlog -n -s v3.1.1..v3.9.1
   466  Dirk Hohndel
   407  Tomaz Canabrava
    85  Thiago Macieira