[PULL REQUEST] Update to profile print tables

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Nov 30 08:00:02 UTC 2013

THANK YOU Lubomir...

Quick question... we still have the "percentage of layout" sliders in
the print dialog... but those aren't used at all, are they?

I see a few other minor issues (like no decimals / non-sensical number
under "SAC") but this is a HUGE improvement.

I'll push it out as is. We can address these later.

/D