[PULL REQUEST] Update to profile print tables

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 08:04:53 UTC 2013

On 30 November 2013 18:00, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> THANK YOU Lubomir...

np, at all...

> Quick question... we still have the "percentage of layout" sliders in
> the print dialog... but those aren't used at all, are they?

we don't really support them, so perhaps they should be removed until
a better layout system is used?
i could make them simply hidden ATM (i think) in a separate patch?

> I see a few other minor issues (like no decimals / non-sensical number
> under "SAC") but this is a HUGE improvement.

i'm using DiveItem::displaySac() for that one and it seems that there
might be a problem because the units are not shown as well.

> I'll push it out as is. We can address these later.

thank you.

lubomir